Christar is an organization that values creativity; we desire to see churches grow from the moment they are planted to when they are reproducing themselves. That takes time and a lot of work in a wide range of ministries—youth, Children, creative arts, preaching, discipleship, hospitality, sports, etc. If you have an idea of what you feel the Lord is leading you into, please contact us to see how it can fit within the work already being done. This list is not all that we are doing; if you have giftings and desires that are not listed below, reach out and start the conversation on how your giftings can fit!
- Farsi-speakers, or those willing to learn farsi urgently needed for work among Iranian refugees.
- Arabic-speakers, or those willing to learn arabic needed now for work among refugees.
- English teachers needed.
- Youth leaders needed to help start and run youth programs.
- Facilitator for projects and social media outreach.
- Business entrepreneurs.
- Use your skills in marriage and family to reach the community.
- Punjabi-speaker for work among Sikh immigrants in Canada.
- Social media & tech support within the Canadian office.
- Recruiters for Christar Canada.
INTERIOR EAST ASIA:
- Long-term church leadership mentors needed.
- Arts, music, and storying gifts needed for creative ministry.
- Worship leader to train others.
- Administrator for a community centre reaching out to the north African community.