Christar is an organization that values creativity; we desire to see churches grow from the moment they are planted to reproducing themselves. That takes time and a lot of work in a wide range of ministries—youth, Children, creative arts, preaching, discipleship, hospitality, sports, etc. If you have an idea of what you feel the Lord is leading you into, don’t hesitate to contact us to see how it fits the work already being done. This list is not all that we are doing; if you have giftings and desires not listed below, reach out and start the conversation on how your giftings can fit!
- Farsi-speakers, or those willing to learn Farsi, urgently needed for work among Iranian refugees.
- Arabic-speakers, or those willing to learn Arabic, needed to work among refugees.
- English teachers needed.
- Counsellor/ Therapist
- Communications/Donor Relations Personnel
- English Language Teachers and Jack of All Trade types of people needed!
- Youth leaders needed to help start and run youth programs.
- Business entrepreneurs.
- Use your skills in marriage and family to reach the community.
- Team Leader/Visionary
- Medical Personnel
- Punjabi-speaker for work among Sikh immigrants in Canada.
- Social media & tech support within the Canadian office.
- Recruiters for Christar Canada.
- Long-term church leadership mentors are needed.
- University Professor.
- Worship leader to train others.
- Administrator for a community centre reaching out to the north African community.
- Administrative Assistant for the Christar International Network.
- Project Manager for the Christar International Network Office
- Traditional CP workers.
If you would like more info, send us a note and someone will be in contact with you soon!